Hand in Hand Mutual Fire Insurance Co. Ltd (HIHF) is the oldest property insurer in Guyana. It is a mutual company (meaning that it is owned by its policyholders) established in 1865, and is the founding member of the Hand in Hand Group, which comprises of:
- Hand in Hand Mutual Fire Insurance Co. Limited
- Hand in Hand Mutual Life Assurance Company Limited (a Life company, incorporated: 1966)
- GCIS Inc. -a proprietary composite (Property/ Life) insurance company (acquired 1998)
- Hand-in-Hand Trust Corporation Inc. – the largest trust company in Guyana (acquired 2002).
- Hand-in-Hand Investments Inc. – a special subsidiary set up to handle the Group’s real estate and special investments portfolio
We are a constantly growing organisation. Our management team along with our professional and helpful staff represents a collection of competencies that would ensure nothing but the best in customer service, technology and corporate governance.
Our twelve interlinked locations throughout the country deliver unsurpassed customer service wherever you may be. Contact us for free consultation and quotes for all your motor, fire and life insurance needs.